Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Subcultures & Countercultures
Transcript of Subcultures & Countercultures
Cross Country team:
• Norms: Come to practice on time, and do the workout your coach tells you to do.
• More: Lying about your workout
• Taboo: Quitting the team because you think the workouts are too hard
• They have no upper body strength
• They’re always wearing athletic clothes
Counterculture: Hippies of 1960's
The Hippies were considered a counterculture because they tried to change the materialistic view that the people of that time had.
Benifits and Downsides
Subculture: Can create some diversity
Counterculture: Can set a good example for society
by Brenna Lanford
Subculture: Can try to overpower an actual culture
Counterculture: There are dangerous countercultures that hurt society
Stereotypes can effect both subcultures and countercultures because it will set a certain image in a person's mind
The Hippies had a big impact on society. They created a new kind of music, love for nature, and a global spread of the use of drugs.