Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 3: Planning the document
Transcript of Unit 3: Planning the document
Planning the document Purpose
(15s rule) 4-box method is:
a tool to organize the content of a document
useful for Background
explanation give background explain key
message arrange ideas key message arouse interest use key words to give right feeling Details Keep the section as short as possible move supporting material to an appendix summarize main ideas What next? use powerful idea to end state who is going to do what and when Important:
- capture reader's interest
- specific the purpose of document
- show what you want them to do, know or feel Just 15s to decide:
- content of document
-Whether it applies to reader the
four-box document plan background purpose details what next? back-
ground - give only necessary information.
- avoid repeating that they already know give information that prove your request, solve problem, ect highlight & extend key message (cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr group 3 ( ( ( )