Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Learning English
to communicate with people of the world
to do business
to understand films and songs in English
to get a better job
The best way to learn is to work hard and thoughtfully
to do exercises carefully
to listen attentively
to use a dictionary
to read aloud
to practice a lot
to take notes Useful learning strategies reading English newspapes/magazines/books
watching English video films
listening to English songs and radio
speaking with native speakers
be correspondence with a pen friend A good language learner speaks fluently
feels confident about learning the language
can express himself/herself effectively
can speak and is understood by native speakers