Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TRW.Child Abuse & Homelessness
Transcript of TRW.Child Abuse & Homelessness
The Relationship To Homelessness
Child Abuse & Homelessness
are a double edged sword
Young people age 21 and under are some of the least visible and most vulnerable persons who are homeless
Why are young people in MN homeless
An estimated 22,410 unaccompanied
youth in Minnesota each year runaway
and/or are homeless
In a 2008 US Justice Dept. Report:
* 285,400 children were sexually abused.
Sexual assault is often the motive for
For sexually abused children,
homelessness can take on many forms
What do homeless youth need???
Homelessness And Child Abuse Are Generational
Ending Homelessness in Sexually Abused Children
Ending Child Sexual Abuse