Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PFS CPD Training 2014
Transcript of PFS CPD Training 2014
"That won't work in my business"
"I don't have enough time"
"I'm not creative"
Abbie has 15 years' experience providing marketing and business development services to firms in financial and other professional services. She lectured in Marketing and eBusiness at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS), while working at AMP and Henderson Global Investors. In the UK, Abbie has supported large and small Financial Planning businesses, whilst consulting to companies such as Invesco, SEI and JPMorgan. Today, she regularly presents at forums on marketing, social media, web strategy and working with professional partners.
CREATE A COMMUNITY
Marketing Innovation Engine™
ARE YOU A FARMER...
SEND YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS PACKING
Managing Director, A Business Innovation
Thank you for your attention!
WHAT IF SHE WAS
NEXT TO YOU
A SUPER HERO
IS NOT YOUR USP
(USE SOCIAL MEDIA)
TO GET INSIDE
Or do you
Setting your 2014 Marketing Strategy - what to include
Identifying your target market(s) - it's okay to have more than one!
Defining your value proposition - how to avoid common mistakes
Packaging your value proposition & communicating a consistent message
...lots of examples
IS HOW YOU
MARKETING ACTIVITY PLAN
ACTIVITY PLAN ESSENTIALS
- Clients, professional connections, prospects
2. TIME FRAMES
- Development and delivery deadlines
- Include internal AND external resources
- Estimated spend per initiative
(WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?)
SET YOUR STRATEGY
IF WE WERE
DEFINE YOUR VALUE PROPOSITION
WHAT KEEPS THEM AWAKE AT NIGHT?
SEEK CLIENT FEEDBACK
ESTABLISH A CLIENT ADVISORY BOARD
• IDENTIFY your target markets (and those you do not wish to be in)
- Start with your existing clients
• Reach your target markets EFFECTIVELY
- Using case studies, social media and a structured communications strategy
• Use your VALUE PROPOSITION to communicate the value and professionalism your firm
(Client retention, introductions)
(Raise profile, win new clients)
(Build relationships, introductions)
THREE FOCUS AREAS
WHAT DOES YOUR
WHO ARE YOU?
WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT?
Will provide FOCUS
Form your FOUNDATION messaging
Deliver INSIGHT into how your customers view you and your service
CONNECT your service to your prospects’ goals
CLEARLY DEFINING VALUE PROPOSITION
(AND IT MIGHT SURPRISE YOU)
YOU SHOULD NOW KNOW HOW TO:
"FOR EVERY MINUTE SPENT IN ORGANISING, AN HOUR IS EARNED"
CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY