Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The american presidency
Transcript of The american presidency
president with. They keep a watchful eye out on the president.
Hoping that eventually they will seek a story
to strip the president of his powers. The power of congres has been shifted backed
and forth through out the years. They have struggled to keep a perfect balance. Power gets shifted when a knew individual from the branch takes charge. Supreme Court has the right and responsibility to deny
certin laws made and certin actions done. Several presidents
in the past have lost their powers to the supreme court.
Supreme court justice serves a life term in office. Impeachment is controled by congress. A president can only be impeached if treaso, bribery or any other Crimes and misdemeanors are present. Two presidents hve been impeached as of present day. Public support is Encouraging fo rthe president.
Mantaining publics support helps promote the president and defend him against the press attacks. The president tends to become influnced by the public support.