Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Coahuila, Mexico
By: Alex Cowan The Location of Coahuila Saltillo
of Mexico Sierra Madre Oriental Mts.
and the Chihuahuan Desert
make up most of the National
Region it is also very dry and hot
or dry and cold. Chihuahuan desert Sierra Madre Oriental Mts. Steel making, A major industry in Coahila Coahuila's natural resources are mainly mining and has one of the highest reserves of coal. Major Attractions in Coahuila Ateneo Fuente, an Art Museum
Located in the Capital Saltillo Traditional Foods Cabrito al Horno
or goat meat Machaca con huevo or salted beef THE END