Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Renewable Sources of Energy
Transcript of Renewable Sources of Energy
Overall Production and Consumption
Sources of Energy
Hydro - Electric Power
by Kevin, Brandon, Nelson, and Colin
Turn to Page 194 in your Textbooks!
Is There an Energy Crisis?
Alternative Sources of Energy
Benefits of Wind Power
No greenhouse gases
Practical in developing countries
Less need for imported oil
Disadvantages of Wind Power
Location has to provide strong, reliable winds
Can be hurt by strong winds
Interference with radio broadcasts
Is Green Power For You?