Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Arabic words in Prezi
Transcript of Arabic words in Prezi
by clicking "Ctrl+Alt+Shift+C" (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) * Notes:
You can change the color and size but you can't modify the font :)
If you want to write more than one line, begin with the last line :)
You'll get an error message about one missing font. That's OK. It's the font you deleted from CSS :)
If you paste to Prezi and the arabic writing does not appear try to change the title styles (Title, Title, Body). Since this method is based on deleting one of three fonts you can use in a theme, you have to choose the style that you deleted, in order to use arabic :) FINALLY! Also, We hope Prezi developers support ARABIC language as soon as possible :) Prezi at Suez Canal University hopes that this would benefit you. Thank you! :)