Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
RESPUTIN:THE MAN WHO CANT DIE
Transcript of RESPUTIN:THE MAN WHO CANT DIE
THE STALIN TAKE OVER
Name:Joseph Vissarionovich Djugashvili
Born:December 6, 1878
Place: Town of Gori, Georgia
-He grew up in a poor family, and was the only child. When he was young he had chicken pox which left him with scars. As a teen he studied priesthood in the Georgian Orthodox Church, he read books about Karl Max that involved the movement against Russian Monarchy. Afterward he later joined the Marxist Social Democratic movement who was led by Vladimir Lenin. He was appointed by Lenin to serve on the first Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party, which in November took power in Russian. After Lenin died Stalin soon won over his rivals, and soon took over the Communist Party. Under his command he brought the peasant society to be Industrialized. Controlled most of the agriculture, and government, those who apposed him were shot or, punished, he also purged the Soviant society because he felt threatened.
-The Cheka was used by Vladimir Lenin, it was created to control people or organizations. It was known as the "All-Russian Emergency Commission for Combatting Counter-Revolution and Sabotage". Its job was to find the enemy that opposes him, and deal with it. Later it was known as the "Red Terror" because no one can do anything about it, and proceeded under the law. Became the jury, judge, and executioner. 1921 there were about 200,000 Cheka members. In many cases they hunted thousands of Army deserters, and people who were mistreating the less fortunate people. Dealt things in their own manner, and any other method was a waste of time. It was feared by most, and no one questioned, or went against the Cheka. It was mostly to prevent any enemy influenced that can affect his leadership.
WRITTEN IN MCMXVII
- The peasant lived worst after the Russian Revolution, which had affected them greatly. It was hard for them to pay their taxes because the rural economy were declining. In 1917 due to food shortages the Soviant Government nationalized all land which controlled, and prohibited peasant from leaving their farms, or native lands. The demands caused the peasants to turn over excess food over due to the lack of food shortages. They provided food for the soldiers, and the people in the cities that didn't have any food. It wasn't all negative, peasants played a role in the Russian Revolution, which they were able to join the war, and felt what it was like to be treated equally, and individually. They didn't attack there own when the armies had strikes over farms, or plantations that went against the demands. A peasant based economy lead to the outbreak of the Russian Revolution.
RASPUTIN:THE MAN WHO CAN'T BE KILLED
AND THEIR HARDSHIPS
THE AFTERMATH OF THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION
Name:Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin
Date of birth: January,21,1869
Occupation: Religious Figure
~ Born to a Siberian peasant family, and as a child he got very little amount of education. People saw him as a person who possess supernatural powers, while others saw him as a cruel, and evil person. Went to Verkhoture Monastery to become a monk, but later left to marry Proskovia Fyodrova and have 3 children with her. He worked with the Imperial Family which he used to attack the Dynasties credibility. Ministers saw this as an attack to their dynasty so on Dec,29,1916 both Gran Duke Dmitri Palvovich, and Felix Yusupov killed Rasputin by shooting him 4 times, and throwing him in the Nava River tied up. Not long after the Bolshevick Revolution put an end to the Imperial Regime.
-The Red Army or Krasnaya Armiya is a Sovient army that was created by the Communist government after the Bolshevick Revolution of 1917. By 1918 the Council of Peoples crated the Red Army that consisted of workers, and peasants. April,22,1918 military training began, but this Army was seen as a lower class, or weaker soldiers which impacted them negatively. They weren't funded enough so they lacked, guns,ammunition, and most of all resources( food,shelter, and money).
This army was lead by Leon Trotsky, even though they werent funded The Red Army still proved to be a strong willed group. In june,12,1937 first deputy Mikhayl Nikloyevach, and 7 others were pronounced guilty to plotting to betray The Soviant Union, and were shot, but some were sent to forced labor camps. This affected the Red Army negatively, and was dismantled.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed}Vladimir Lenin