Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
beat the street by James schmidt
Transcript of beat the street by James schmidt
lanky- long and thin character traits Remeck was lucky because he was in court and they lost the evidence. George is angry because the police pulled him over because they were black. stifled- unable to breath triumphant- victorious of success ridicule- bully or pick on some one. endured- put up with it. I like the book because it tells about
live and death situations, tells us that we should
do good things, and not to do bad in life.
When you get knocked down you just have
to get back up and face your problems. Sampson:
was devastated because razor died.