Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Yoton
Channels are associated with a slot (a string name).
Messages send from a publish-channel at slot "stdout" .... Channels are "attached" to a context sub: stdout
... are received by all subscribe-channels with slot "stdout". req: info In addition to the publish/subscribe (pub/sub) messaging pattern, yoton also provides the request/reply (req/rep) pattern.
A message (i.e. request) send from a req-channel at slot "info"... rep: info ... is replied by a rep-channel at slot "info". Contexts with no channels
serve only for routing. Messages are send and received by channels You can connect two contexts Yoton Yoton is a lightweight pure Python package providing a simple interface to communicate between two or more processes. The heart of yoton lies at the context A context represents a node in a network
One context can connect to one or more other contexts (via TCP/IP)