Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anthem by Ayn Rand
Transcript of Anthem by Ayn Rand
A conflict of man vs. self exists in International 4-8818. He struggles because he wishes to be an individual like Equality, but is afraid to break the law. Theme This book focuses on the importance of the individual and independent thinking. It exemplifies Ayn Rand's philosophy of objectivism. Genre & Audience Anthem is a piece of dystopian fiction directed toward intellectuals and adults/young adults. Critique Anthem is well written, poetic, and flows smoothly. It makes you think and presents Raynd's philosophy in an interesting, easily understood way. My Recommendation I think you should read this book because it will give you insight about collective societies and help you appreciate the freedom you have. It's also a very entertaining book.