Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What Adaptations Enable A Bird To Fly
Transcript of What Adaptations Enable A Bird To Fly
They are streamlined and they have light yet strong bones
The upper arm is short and thick for powering the wing beat:This part is invisable on most birds
The tail is to tip the bird up or down which means the bird needs a tail.The tail is like a brake to the bird
Birds flat there wings and the air goes around there wings And that is what PROPULSION is
Birds feet help them swim though water
Lift-Lift is what lifts the bird higher up in the air -a Gravity-Gravity pull the bird down and thats how we stay on this planet and we dont float off Thrust-Thrust is what makes a plane go foward and also a bird Drag-Drag is what drags the plane or bird so it slows down or stops.Its like brakes and iar causes drag Air And Aerodynamic