Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Turku
Turku is Finlands oldest city and the old capital
The Archipelago Sea is a part of the Baltic Sea between the Gulf of Bothnia, the Gulf of Finland and the Sea of Åland, within Finnish territorial waters.
By some definitions it contains the largest archipelago in the world by the number of islands, although many of the islands are very small and tightly clustered
The City of Turku landscape of the oldest buildings of the medieval cathedral of Turku and the Turku Castle.
Turku other leaf is known as a city of parks and park of culture as a pioneer
is a city on the southwest coast of Finland