Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BEE - An Investment Oppourtunity
Transcript of BEE - An Investment Oppourtunity
Adam Dawson, Oliver Welch, Matthieu Souyri, Timon Moss, Romary Jacquot
60 Second Pitch
60 Second Pitch
- A Mobile App
- 8 neatly wrapped themes: Entertained / Inspired / Generous / Stylish / Adventurous / Healthy / Informed / Successful
- Revenue primarily through affiliate marketing and glean content from those companies, re - blogging and self creation
- Tailored for the mid up and comers from 18-44
- 1 billion smart phone users in the world. Checking emails and social media cost more than an hour each day in productivity,
- Seeking 225,000 pounds and offer a exciting opportunity gaining 25% of bee.
State of the Market
-Company value based on user rather than profit.
-Concept of moving what is online to offline by promoting an healthier lifestyle with a strong initial local footing.
-High ROI + Strong potential for growth in an expanding market.
-Development of NFC.
-Proven model for monetizing.
Protect the idea
-Establish market share
.Market size: key figures about our market
-> new idea, new way to penetrate the market
-> The advertiser, the publisher, the consumer
.Market share: how to position BEE on the market
-> 150 million purchases via affiliate websites, for a total
of £13 billion turnover
-> Groupon.com: started in 2008, offers promotional
offers, 7 million visitors per month, turnover about 2.3 billion
.Definition of the actors:
- Once a user base is established revenue can be generated from Affiliate Marketing sources.
- Affiliate marketing revenue primarily used for growth.
- Majority of Bee's
monetisation shall be
directly linked to
Active User Value.
-Private Sale or IPO
- Detailed model constructed
in order to assess user base
growth over time
- Conservative figures have
been used wherever possible
- Typical viral factor:
0.15 - 0.4
- Bee viral factor: 0.2,
decays by half per month
-Retention: 60% falling to
40% after 6 months
- Initial investment
-App development (£95,000)
- Enables rapid growth both of the App platform and user base
Demographic (young professionals and university students)
Online strategy: viral marketing, social network ads, SEO
Offline strategy: grass roots and university ambassadors scheme, constructing branded apiaries in the local area.
Corporate Social Responsibility
SROI: Social Return On Investment
Our Measures toward combating Colony Collapse Disorder: Apiary construction, 5% of profits towards CCD charities
- Investment of £225,000
- 25% share of Bee
- Potential return after 5 years of £1.63 million