Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BEE - An Investment Oppourtunity
Transcript of BEE - An Investment Oppourtunity
Adam Dawson, Oliver Welch, Matthieu Souyri, Timon Moss, Romary Jacquot
60 Second Pitch
60 Second Pitch
- A Mobile App
- 8 neatly wrapped themes: Entertained / Inspired / Generous / Stylish / Adventurous / Healthy / Informed / Successful
- Revenue primarily through affiliate marketing and glean content from those companies, re - blogging and self creation
- Tailored for the mid up and comers from 18-44
- 1 billion smart phone users in the world. Checking emails and social media cost more than an hour each day in productivity,
- Seeking 225,000 pounds and offer a exciting opportunity gaining 25% of bee.
State of the Market
-Company value based on user rather than profit.
-Concept of moving what is online to offline by promoting an healthier lifestyle with a strong initial local footing.
-High ROI + Strong potential for growth in an expanding market.
-Development of NFC.
-Proven model for monetizing.
Protect the idea
-Establish market share
.Market size: key figures about our market
-> new idea, new way to penetrate the market
-> The advertiser, the publisher, the consumer
.Market share: how to position BEE on the market
-> 150 million purchases via affiliate websites, for a total
of £13 billion turnover
-> Groupon.com: started in 2008, offers promotional
offers, 7 million visitors per month, turnover about 2.3 billion
.Definition of the actors:
- Once a user base is established revenue can be generated from Affiliate Marketing sources.
- Affiliate marketing revenue primarily used for growth.
- Majority of Bee's
monetisation shall be
directly linked to
Active User Value.
-Private Sale or IPO
- Detailed model constructed
in order to assess user base
growth over time
- Conservative figures have
been used wherever possible
- Typical viral factor:
0.15 - 0.4
- Bee viral factor: 0.2,
decays by half per month
-Retention: 60% falling to
40% after 6 months
- Initial investment
-App development (£95,000)
- Enables rapid growth both of the App platform and user base
Demographic (young professionals and university students)
Online strategy: viral marketing, social network ads, SEO
Offline strategy: grass roots and university ambassadors scheme, constructing branded apiaries in the local area.
Corporate Social Responsibility
SROI: Social Return On Investment
Our Measures toward combating Colony Collapse Disorder: Apiary construction, 5% of profits towards CCD charities
- Investment of £225,000
- 25% share of Bee
- Potential return after 5 years of £1.63 million