Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Flanney O' Connor
Transcript of Flanney O' Connor
1.) A Good Man is Hard To Find and Other Stories
2.) Everything That Rises Must Converge
Full name is Mary Flannery O'Connor.
Born on March25,1925 in Savannah, GA.
Studied at what now is called the university of Iowa, for her master's degree.
After she graduated in 1947, she pursued her writing at Yaddo(a Saratoga Springs, New York artist retreat.
First story," The Gernaium," was published in 1946.
Begun what was the be first novel, Wise Blood, published in 1952.
Her religion was a recurring theme in her work.
Wrote about religious themes and southern life.
Best known for the best short story author of the the 20th century.
The Displaced Person
National Book Award for Fiction
O Henry Award
Picture of Flannery O'connor
One of Flannery's favorite books.
Died on August 3,1964 in Milledgeville,GA.
Had lupus for more than a decade.
Died from lupus.
Dad died from lupus when she was a teenager.