Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
L2: Shakespeare Plays:
Transcript of L2: Shakespeare Plays:
Hamlet/Gibson - http://vimeo.com/40717495
Hamlet/Branagh - http://vimeo.com/40717393
The Taming of a Shrew - http://vimeo.com/40718110
Shakespeare in Love - http://vimeo.com/40718552
After viewing the above plays, please respond to the following questions.
Even without a high school education, Shakespeare was one of the most prolific writers of the English language. Obviously many authors over a number of years contributed to the writing of the various books in the bible.
How many different words are included in the Kings Jame version of the bible?
How many different words did Shakespeare use in his plays and poetry?