Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Role-Play and Reading Comprehension
Transcript of Role-Play and Reading Comprehension
Thinking Out of the Box
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
Role- play... What is it?
v. To assume or represent in a drama; act out.
Have you ever used role-play in a reading lesson?
What did it look like?
In the Classroom
Reading, Writing, and Role-Play
English Language Arts Standards
Speaking and Listening
ELA - Writing
ELA - Language
or other disciplines
How to use role-play to enhance students' reading comprehension.
Pre-K through 2nd grade teachers
Time to Play
Time to Play!
The Talking Stick Ceremony
What did you learn?
What do you still have questions about?
What do you look forward to bringing into your classroom?
Full video at: https://www.teachingchannel.org/videos/reading-writing-role-playing