Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Solar System SWJCS
Transcript of The Solar System SWJCS
The Solar System
By: Braden Helton
What is the average temperature
of each planet?
How far away are the planets from the Sun?
Mercury - 36 million miles.
Venus - 62.7 million miles.
Earth - 93 million miles.
Mars - 141.6 million miles.
Jupiter - 483.6 million miles.
Saturn - 886.7 million miles.
Uranus - 1,784 million miles.
Neptune - 2,794.4 million miles.
What are the colors of the planets?
Mercury is dark gray.
Venus is dark red.
Earth is green,brown,and blue.
Mars is light red.
Jupiter is orange and white.
Saturn is dark orange.
Uranus is light blue.
Neptune is dark purple.
How old are the planets?
All the planets are approximately 4.54 billion years old.
The planets names are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
SWJCS Star Productions
Music: Steve Combs - Off to Work.
Video:https:// www.youtube.com /watch?v=OnoNITE-CLc
Our Solar System is an exciting place. It is full of planets, moons, asteroids and comets. There are eight planets.
What are the planets' names?
Here is a video of a space shuttle launch.