Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Apple TNC
It takes 5 days and 325 workers to produce an ipad. Meanwhile workers can make 300,000 cameras for the ipad in two shifts.
All together they produce 10,000 ipads an hour
The youngest workers were said to be 13 years old
Apple employs Foxconn, a Chinese company that makes all of apple products. Foxconn employs over 1 million people who make products for many tech firms including apple. They have made over 90 million Iphone for the trans-national company Foxconn "Life is meaningless. Everyday, I repeat the same thing I did yesterday. We get yelled at all the time. It's very tough around here."