Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Psilocybin
grown in Mexico and Central America/ South East Asia
Spores discovered in the temple of Angkor
discovered 9000 B.C in North African indigenous cultures
Type of drug
disrupts normal functioning of the serotonin system
in what form does the drug come in?
How is it administered?
brewed and consumed as tea
Short term effects
distorted perseptions of touch, sight, sound, and taste
experience is either enjoyable or terrifying
long term effects
brain produces flashbacks of feelings and thoughts
disturbs normal function on the brain
causes illness and impaired memory