Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sherlock Holmes
collected in 5 books 1887 - 1927 written the character regular smoking habit, occasional consumption of cocaine "Science
Deduction" 221 b Baker Street John Watson James Moriarty Irene Adler Sir Arthur Conan Doyle *1859
†1930 1887 "Study in Scarlet" 1890 "Scandal in Bohemia" 1893 "The Final Problem" 1903 "Hound of the Baskervilles" ~1919: turned to spiritualism "Sherlock Holmes Baffled" (1900) 1939 - 1946 US - production Basil Rathbone Nigel Bruce 1984 - 1994 Granada TV series Jeremy Brett Edward Hardwicke 14 films 9 seasons, 41 episodes Guy Ritchie's Hollywood production Robert Downey jr. Jude Law 2009 - "Sherlock Holmes"
2011 - "Sherlock Holmes - A Game Of Shadows" BBC series "Sherlock" 2 seasons, 6 episodes 2009 - present 2010 - present Benedict Cumberbatch Martin Freeman Thank you for listening!