Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Solar Cell
converts the energy of sunlight
directly into electricity. Sometimes the term solar cell is reserved
for devices intended specifically to capture
energy from sunlight such as solar panels
and solar cells, while the term photovoltaic
cell is used when the light source is unspecified.
H story of solar
cells By: Frank Li 2.
The term "photo-voltaic" has been in use in English since 1849. 1.
The photovoltaic effect was first recognized in 1839 by French physicist A. E. Becquerel. 3.
However, it was not until 1883 that the first solar cell was built, by Charles Fritts HOW does a solar cell work? it is basicly chemical reaction of silicon and its electrons. uses of the solar cell or solar energy
A solar panel is used in the international space
stations it also good for storing electricity
for homes and other buildings and now people is putting
solar cells on portable
electronic devices calculators Phones transportation devices planes ships the sun is a huge battery why not use it?
it's free! the end