Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of combat zone
unit eq: what impact can a war have on its participants?
lesson eq: How can a poet use imagery to create emotion?
vocabulary: target word
critical reading: evaluate
Yesterday, you brainstormed a list of reasons why you might read, including: to learn something new, it's interesting, it can change your mood.
So, write a paragraph explaining why you hate reading so much when you admit that it offers all of these amazing things.
Are these the names of real people? How can you tell?
peer (verb) rate it
to at something that is
I had to peer at the that was far away.
Do you think this poem is worth reading? Why or why not? Use the criteria for a poem that you brainstormed yesterday.
react and write
Explain how this poem makes you feel.