Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Photosythesis
Photosynthesis is the process in which plants make their own food and oxygen
Reactants and Products
Happens in the thylakoid of the chloroplasts.
ADP & NADP
Happens in the stroma of the chloroplasts.
6CO2+6H2O+Light 6CH12O6+ 6O2
H2O molecule splits to make oxygen
AKA: Calvin Cycle & Light Independent Reaction
AKA: Light Dependent Reaction
Anaerobic- It does not require oxygen; it produces it.
It is considered one of the most important chemical reactions on the planet.
By: Luke Fall, Madison Chandler, Bela Diosdado, and Carley Burnette
Light and Dark Reaction Diagram