Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Dashaing Snow flakes all over the world
Transcript of The Dashaing Snow flakes all over the world
By: Briana Hassan Class 502 #27
What are snow flakes?
Do you want to know what snowflakes are really like? Well keep reading. Snowflakes actually start as tiny ice crystals that form water vapor that freezes in the atmosphere.Snow is a form of precipitation like rain and sleet.To snow the temperture must be below 32 degrees.You will find a snowflake then.
What do snow flakes look like?
Measurement of swowflakes
What do scientist think about Snowflakes?
Lets see what scientist think about snowflakes. Scientist think that there are five different shapes of snow crystals.A long needle shape,hollow column that is shaped like a six sided prism ,thin and flat six sided plates,six pointed stars and intricate dendrites. Also scientist never found proof that no two snowflakes are'nt exactly alike.