Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
1984 Propaganda Project
Transcript of 1984 Propaganda Project
Who is the enemy and who is the ally of you ad? Through the early 1990s, Audi began to shift its target market upscale to compete against German automakers Mercedes-Benz and BMW. The intended audience of the ad is upper class men. They show the grill of another luxury car brand and make it seem old. They also include a big house for the setting. How could you make it more inclusive? The ad itself is aimed at the upper class. Instead of just promoting it to upscale men they can just have the car without showing the man and include a women. New Ad What is the true motive? They want the company to compete against other top of the line car brands. They want to make a name for themselves.