Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Literal Equations and Formulas
Transcript of Literal Equations and Formulas
WARM UP: September 25, 2013
directions: use the mathematical steps for solving an equation to isolate each picture.
an equation with more than one variable.
Ex: a= b ; c
c = b
Ex: 3m= 2(4+t) ; t
1.) C= 2πr ; r
2.) a + b = d ; a
3.) 2( t + r) = 5 ; t
What is so important about literal equations?
are literal equations
You are on vacation in Rome. You turn on the weather channel to see what the temperature is outside and the local weatherman says it is 25 degrees Celsius. What will you wear to tour the Colosseum?
C = ( F - 32)