Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Found Poem Instructions
Transcript of Found Poem Instructions
The most important thing is to choose a book that will have lots of interesting words and phrases. 2)Gather words as you skim through the book When you come across a word or phrase that catches your attention, write it down on a post-it note. You want to end up with 10-15 post-it notes. 3) Play with your words Move your post-it notes around and look at the words in a different order. You could possibly look for patterns or a story. Get a piece of scrap paper and lay out all of your post-it notes in the order that you like the best 4)Write a rough draft 1) Choose a book Using your own words, connect the post-it notes into a poem. Write on the scrap paper and on the post-it notes 5) Re-write the entire poem Don’t forget to think about where you want to break up lines or stanzas. This is a good way to emphasize different words or ideas