Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Stress Management
A specific response by the body to a stimulus, such as pain or fear, that disturbs or interferes with the normal physiological equilibrium of an organism.
Stress Relief Tips and Techniques to Calm Down and Unwind
"Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths."
- Etty Hillesum
Feeling are you Losing It?
75% to 85% of all medical problems are related to stress.
Laughter is the "Best Medicine"
Take a nap!
Watch out for Information Overload
"In your thirst for knowledge, be sure not to drown in all the information."
- Anthony J. D'Angelo
“Not everything needs to be taken care of right now.”