Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
london 2012 olympic
Transcript of london 2012 olympic
THE CITY WHERE YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY
The capital city of England and the United Kingdom
Located on the river Thames
Many different cultures live here
London is a very popular place for tourist.
2 of the places that are extremely popular are the
" Big Ben"
Address: Jubilee Gardens, South Bank, London
Hours: Open daily 10:00am - 8:00pm
each capsule is big enough for a person to walk in it
Big Ben tilt
For our 2012 olympic there are going to be many different types of athletes competing for many different things.
One of my favorite for this year is....................
Where dose she get it from?
Born: September 7 1992
Hometown: Whitby, Ontario
often called arthritis
Another one of my favorite athlete in the 2012 olympic is..............................
originally from Brussels
came to Canada when 1 years old
Won many awards through out her life.
2 types of passes
lose marks if .............
views are spectacular
300 languages spoken within its boundries
rowing is one of the oldest olympic sport form 1896
it was first played at the 1900 olympic in paris