Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Inter
The purpose of the court system is to punish those who are guilty of crimes committed and to make sure those who are innocent are not punished. Therefore, the court system affects:
Other parts of the world...
because we are a global community and if criminals are not punished, they may continue to commit crimes in other countries as well. Also, if innocent citizens are punished and put in jail, the global community is also affected.
because if they are convicted of a crime, the court system determines whether they are convicted guilty, and punished, or ruled innocent, and are released. Also, it can affect the lives of family members of those convicted.
because there are many laws and legislations affecting the abuse and treatment of animals. Animals and organisms are protected by the court system.