Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
(math) Graphs Graphs and More Graphs
Transcript of (math) Graphs Graphs and More Graphs
Bar graphs use bars of different lengths
to show and compare mathmatical and
scientific information. Now Try an activity on the iPad! A circle graph is a graph in the form of a circle that is divided into sectors, with each sector representing a part of a set of data.
This is an example of one. This is an example of a line graph.
Line graphs are graphs that display the change in mathmatical and scientific data
using connected line segments. This is an example of a pictograph.
Pictographs show amounts of things in the form of pictures.
Pictographs have keys to tell how much each picture is worth. A histogram is basically the same
thing as a bar graph, expect all the
bars are touching.
This is an example of one. Final Exam Scores and now we have homework! SORRY!!!!!!!!! Yep we did this. By JAREN and CALEB HI READ BOOKS KIDS HI
MRS.REED N E S W COMPASS IPAD I GOT MAIL MOVIE WHAT
THE DRAGON I LOVE U MAP PACK HELLO I AM JENIFER LOPEZ ||