Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of calcium
discoverer: Sir Humphrey Davy
date of discovery: 1808
where found, what form: calcium can be found in milk, many nuts and many vegetables. it is usually in the form of food or in pills. Did You Know? common uses: often used in chalk
can be found in many foods such as some nuts, beans, and many vegetables. it is also found in milk and juices.
used in making limestone, motar, cement and glass.
calcium phosphide is used in making fireworks, and in bombs for military uses interesting facts melting point: 1,542 f or 838.8 c
boiling point: 2,703 f or 1,484 c
density: 1.54 grams per cubic centimeter
abundance in earth's crust: 5th most abundant : FUN TIME! chalk marble limestone Sir Humphrey Davy calcium enriched foods 40.078 amu Bibliography http://www.chemicalelements.com/elements/ca.html http://www.buzzle.com/articles/calcium-uses-of-calcium.html THE END! energy level of calcium