Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Triangle Congruency Review
Transcript of Triangle Congruency Review
require you to identify parts that are congruent but are not labeled. Before beginning, name two parts that are
always congruent! (Warning: The following questions may also include problems that cannot be proven to be congruent.) You're almost there! In the next 8 questions, remember to look for hidden congruent parts! Make sure you have the correct answers on your review
sheet to study! Name the postulate to reach the treasure! Congruency Island Name the postulate that proves the triangles congruent: