Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Create a Dragon Boat
Transcript of How to Create a Dragon Boat
Turn the paper back. Do it again. Fold half of the triangles down. Fold the paper in half. Take out a paper. Fold the edge down.
Do the same thing on each side. Open the flap and make a kite. Do it on each side. Fold each triangle to the back. Do the same thing on each side. Unfold the “kite”. Fold half of the edge up. Fold the edge down. Do the same thing on each side. “Open” the boat. Fold the tip of the paper into the boat. Do the same thing on each side. Make a line by folding the bottom of the boat. Now you have the body of the boat. Make the bottom of the boat flat. Cut out the head of the
dragon boat. Colour the head of the dragon boat. Cut out the tail of the dragon boat. Colour the tail of the dragon boat.