Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Grade 8 Careers Project
Transcript of Grade 8 Careers Project
Career Prezi Presentation Preparation (Continued) Presentation Dates 1. Read and explore about careers you are interested in.
Visit this (American) website to get ideas: http://admissions.psu.edu/info/advising/7th8th.cfm http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/labourmarket/ 2. Use this website to find information about careers in Canada:
http://www.myblueprint.ca/tcdsb/ Prepare for your future @ Rubric and Additional Information 1. Create a profile. Write your password in your agenda.
2. Complete the following sections:
-'Experiences and Resume' -Complete by clicking Start or Resume.
-'Learning Styles' -Complete by clicking Start or Resume.
-'Discovery' -Discover a career you might be interested in. Complete by clicking on Start or Resume. Project Instructions