Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Becoming an effective Maktab Teacher
Transcript of Becoming an effective Maktab Teacher
Why are you doing this?
Think about the following
Listening to students
Bringing the best out of your students
Managing your class
Dealing with disruptive behaviour
Virtues of the Holy Qur'an
'The best among you is he who learns the Qur'an and teaches it to others.'
Rewards & Sanctions
Why do children misbehave?
Share your best 3 behaviour management strategies
Treat the class
Good to revisit/renew our intentions.
Pick out all the behaviour issues
Discuss how you would tackle them
Took Maulana Ubaid's Bentley for a spin
Can you see all pupils?
Point below letter
Keep track of all learners at all times?
Student should face the teacher
listen out for the smallest of mistakes
Never be content
No father figure
How do you feel when you come in to teach?
Are you giving the children your best?
Come on time
Every minute is precious
Try different ways
Find what suits him/her best
This can save time - quality assurance
Peer to Peer learning
Creative Teaching Techniques
At the right level