Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CIF for PSJA SW ECHS
Transcript of CIF for PSJA SW ECHS
the template CIF strategies TEA will be here on Tuesday, October 11. Let's get ready! Teach your colleagues 5 minutes for each strategy You'll be TEACHING your colleagues all about your assigned strategy in just a few minutes! 1 -> CGW, pg 9
2 -> WTL, pg 41
3 -> Q, pg 65
4 -> S, pg 95
5 -> CT, pg 117
6 -> LG, pg 137 Count off 1 to 6
If more than one teacher has the same number, work together Lesson plan time! Look at your lesson plans for October 11, and let's incorporate one or more of the CIF strategies now. One more thing:
If you try to use a CIF strategy with your students for the first time when TEA is here, it will be obvious! Practice every day! Collaborative group work Literacy groups Writing to Learn Questioning Scaffolding Classroom Talk