Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GLAM/NCC
North Carolina Collection The GLAM-Wiki initiative Questions? "Helps cultural institutions share their resources with the world through high-impact collaboration alongside experienced Wikipedia editors."
Participating institutions: NARA, Smithsonian Archives of American Art, Children's Museum of Indianapolis.
Initiatives: article creation/improvement, uploads of images and multimedia, special events - including edit-a-thons. The "African Americans in North Carolina" Edit-a-thon at UNC Why this theme?
Suggested Topics and Resources
Many, Many, Many Google Docs! Twenty-eight RSVPs = twelve attendees.
Seven edited articles, two (maybe three?) new ones.
News and Observer coverage, upcoming post on GLAM blog. http://bit.ly/uncwikithon Outcomes