Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of GLAM/NCC
North Carolina Collection The GLAM-Wiki initiative Questions? "Helps cultural institutions share their resources with the world through high-impact collaboration alongside experienced Wikipedia editors."
Participating institutions: NARA, Smithsonian Archives of American Art, Children's Museum of Indianapolis.
Initiatives: article creation/improvement, uploads of images and multimedia, special events - including edit-a-thons. The "African Americans in North Carolina" Edit-a-thon at UNC Why this theme?
Suggested Topics and Resources
Many, Many, Many Google Docs! Twenty-eight RSVPs = twelve attendees.
Seven edited articles, two (maybe three?) new ones.
News and Observer coverage, upcoming post on GLAM blog. http://bit.ly/uncwikithon Outcomes