Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sponges
Shane Neal Classification Sponges are catagorized as phylum Porifera. Look Sponges are asymmetrical
and have no front or back Sponges are like big
cylindrical water pumps Whats
the Uniqueness Sponges that have skeletons
have them inside their body Sponges that dont are made
of small fibers called spongin Habitat A sponges habitat is
usualy the sea or ocean Salt water what do they eat? Sponges are filter feeders What eats them? Nudibranchs Reproduction Sponges give off sperm into
the surrounding water, then
the water carries it into another
sponge which gets fetilized A free swimming larva is then produced and later forms into
a new sponge and the cycle
starts over again. Other iteresting facts One thing I thought was interesting
was that other sea life use sponges
as there homes because its good shealter Thanks For Watching Attention:
NO sponges were hurt
in the making of this