Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Design Thinking
Redesign a food/drink packaging to benefit consumers.
brief introduction of our
Unable to share - saliva-conscious Ellen..
Un'CAP'able - Clumsy Ellen~
Straws perhaps? - Lazy Ellen :/
So how 'bout an improvised
a short clip! Enjoy~
Existing Solution :D
Sales Pitch Presentation
What are we
Different Designs for different occasions!
Underside view of can
foldable, mini straw attached
Just a twist to 2!
'Can 2 Close' Design
Rotating the lever in either direction
Once the lever is rotated 180 degrees, the flap, is ready to be opened.
Rotate the lever back to return the flap to create an airtight seal
How to use...
Use of biodegradable tin can.
So how is ours better?
Provided with a straw at the bottom of each of the splitted can
Made from biodegradable material
Includes a cap in case consumer is unable to finish
New designs for different occasions (New Year’s Day, Christmas, etc)
With the all new Coca-Cola Can
Everything's bound to get better!
Ellen's going to be happy...
Consumers' HAVE to
Business' like never before at Coca Cola's
But the MAIN point is...
are going to
from now on without