Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Connecting, collaborating, storytelling: Social media in microfinance
Transcript of Connecting, collaborating, storytelling: Social media in microfinance
Microfinance focus: social performance
Strategic & project communications
Research & participatory learning design The intersection of two changing landscapes:
1. Microfinance industry perceptions and priorities
2. The way we consume, generate and share information Social media offers a means to:
- Connect: create networks/dialogue (external, internal, client)
- Collaborate to co-create knowledge and share/leverage resources
- Storytelling: putting a human face on our work (flexible, cost-effective, integrated) - creating advocates. MFC Annual Conference 2013 Tools for connecting... Tools for collaborating... Tools for storytelling... Small group work Task one: Social bookmarking Task two: Compile and annotate a list of useful online resources that relate to the new USSPM Video production Create a 3-minute video to explain your MFI's complaints procedures to clients Task three: Advocate! Plan an international social media campaign to raise awareness on the importance of financial education Facebook pages... LinkedIn Groups... Facebook groups... The anatomy of a tweet... Hashtag Mention Link Engage! Twitter feed... A precis of the news that matters to you... anywhere, anytime. The intelligent search engine... Let's explore what's available...