Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Vampirism
* Bèla Lugosi 1992, Bram Stoker´s Dracula Dracula, performed by Gary Oldman Vampires fall in love 1994, Interview with the vampire
* The Vampire Chronicles Vampires in the teenager world 1997, Buffy, the vampire slayer. 1999, Angel. 2000, Shadow of the vampire.
* Willem Dafoe. 1890, The Snake's pass Vlad the Impaler Porphyria "Domesticated" Vampires. (2008-2012), Twilight saga Adaptation Beauty and the Beast Pride and Prejudice Vampires in fiction Vampires in love Series 2008, TRUE BLOOD 2009, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES 2010, SPLIT Vampire's Vocabulary 2009, Daybreakers 2012, Dark Shadows 2012, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter 1819, The Vampyre, novella written by John William Polidori. Vampires from Nosferatu
to Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter Max Schrek Bela Lugosi Christopher Lee Gary Oldman Brad Pitt Willem Dafoe Wesley Snipes Alexander Starsgard Robert Pattinson Stephen Moyer Ian Somerhalder Paul Wesley Ethan Hawke Johnny Depp Benjamin Walker 2011, My Babysitter's a Vampire 1991, TALES OF THE MULTIVERSE,
Batman Vampire. DC Comics. 2005, The Batman vs. Dracula.
Animated movie. BATMAN:Vampire. (comic)
* RED RAIN (1991) *BLOODSTORM (1994) *CRIMSON MIST (1999)
-Written by Doug Moench. Batman:The Brave and the Bold
Season 3, episode 3. 'Shadow of the Bat'.
Vampire Batman vs. the Justice League (1999-2003) Mona, the vampire.