Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Occupation Research
Video Game Designers
What do They Do?
Video Game Designers help design and create the core features of video games. They create Mechanics, write stories, and create detailed documentation.
VG designers work indoors. They work at desks on their computers and have a very low chance of an on the job accident.
One interesting Fact I discovered is that Psychology is a required skill. Persuasion is also another important skill. This field is also listed as an Artistic and Enterprising Interest.
Most jobs in this field require a Bachelors degree and Experience. Some jobs require an Associates degree or little to no school.
In 2015, A Video Game Designer made roughly $40.98 an hour and roughly $85,240 a year. Note: many of these jobs are NOT in the state of Alabama, Most are in states like Cali, or Maryland
VG design is a growing field, although the growth is slow. A Mere 2-4% growth is occurring and a projected 37,000 New jobs are going to be open in this field in the next few years.