Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Integers
Rules and common misconceptions
-2/4 [>] -7
Absolute Value is the magnitude of a real number without regard to its sign.
-7 = (7)
-2/4 = (2/4)
8 = (8)
0.7 = (0.7)
-7 + (-2/4)
8 + (-7)
0.7 - (8)
0.7 - (-7)
-7 * -2/4
0.7 * -2/4
Different signs subtract. Keep the sign of the higher number than you will be exact
Adding and Subtracting:
Same signs add and keep.
Division and Multiplication:
Same signs are positive.
Different signs are negative.
Thinking you can work a problem out in you head correctly