Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Integers
Rules and common misconceptions
-2/4 [>] -7
Absolute Value is the magnitude of a real number without regard to its sign.
-7 = (7)
-2/4 = (2/4)
8 = (8)
0.7 = (0.7)
-7 + (-2/4)
8 + (-7)
0.7 - (8)
0.7 - (-7)
-7 * -2/4
0.7 * -2/4
Different signs subtract. Keep the sign of the higher number than you will be exact
Adding and Subtracting:
Same signs add and keep.
Division and Multiplication:
Same signs are positive.
Different signs are negative.
Thinking you can work a problem out in you head correctly