Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Characteristis of Life!
Transcript of Characteristis of Life!
I can recognize and describe the characteristics of living organisms.
A stimulus causes a reaction or change in a living organism.
(Asexual & Sexual)
sexual reproduction -
parent produces offspring.
Sexual reproduction -
parents produce offspring.
is the passing of genetic traits from parent to offspring.
Organisms use energy to carry out life activities.
breaking down and making food.
moving materials in and out of cells
GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
In single celled organisms the cell gets larger and divides. In many-celled organisms the number of cells gets larger.
All living things are made of cells. Most living things are single-celled, some are many-celled.
How well do you know your reproductive strategies? Click the link to find out!