Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teacher Workshop on ICT
Transcript of Teacher Workshop on ICT
Benefits of ICT in ELT
Thwe Thwe from
General Context of ICT use in Thailand and Myanmar
30 Primary/ Secondary Teachers, School Administrators, and
Intended Teaching Institutions
2 Tools for Language Teaching
- The 2010 revision of
- The 2015 National
A One Day Workshop
#Primary/ Secondary Educational Service Areas in Ubonratchathani, Phuket, and Chanthaburi
#Teachers' College in Ubonratchathani,
Phuket, and Chanthaburi
# Education Colleges in Myanmar
Participants are able to ...
examples of how technology can improve language teaching.
of the benefits of technology in language classroom.
technology in language classroom after the workshop
Photo Story for
Favorite Book Oral Sharing
about their favorite books
about their story book
about their friends' favorite book
- to improve writing skills
- to make writing activity livelier than written on paper
- to create their own story by using photos
- enjoy learning writing
Photo Story for Daily Activity
TT role :-)
1st SS role ;-)
select, plan, present
The rest of class role:-)
listen, work in pairs, do a mind map, discuss, present
- ask Ss to listen to a photo story
- show a photo story with caption as a model
- help and faciitate when they create and show to the class
Rationale for using
Favorite Book Oral Sharing
- encourage shy and quiet SS
- improve pronunciation
- visual / audio benefits
- challenge advanced SS
connection is not necessary
- work in pair to create their own photo story of a superstar or famous person's Daily Activity
-search the photos and write the sentences for each photo
- Very simple , free and internet connection is not necessary.
- Make students funny and more enthusiastic in writing
- Encourage and stimulate students to write about something
- answer the questions about
a, an,the and - correctly
1. TT assign Ss to read a passage as homework.
2. In the next class, TT use Kahoot to check Ss' reading comprehension.
3. TT look at the quiz result.
4. TT give more explanation, if any.
How to use Kahoot?
- While learning
become enthusiastic in reading
feel proud of themselves
encourage them to read more
know Ss’ background knowledge
have the result immediately
save time correcting the quiz
- Grammar is very boring.
- Grammar must be taught.
- Kahoot creates enthusiastic learning .
- Kahoot creates interactive learning.
To check Ss' reading comprehension
To stimulate Ss' interest in reading