Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Non-verbal communication
- Personal distance
- Social distance
- Public distance Different level of proxemics The importance of non-verbal communication in life Gest - How to improve your gesture Do not plan a gesture
Use your own gesture
Show your face to the public Examples of gests that differ in other country Different culture = different meaning "Ok" sign
Bite your thumb's nail Facial Expressions What do we mean by facial expressions Examples
Surprised: "Exploding" Face
Disgust: Distorted face All about the eyes GAME!
Can you guess the feeling of the person in the picture ? Physical appearance Touch Different culture = different meanings Asia
Other Muslim Cultures References Self-validation theory Posture has a significant affect on our self evaluation of our emotions About the uses of space
according to our inter-relation Introduction Posture: Body language
Proxemics: Your personal space
Physical Appearance - Paralanguage
Youtube : Just go with it youtu. be/6jkPpzXDNYU
Youtube : Grown Ups youtu. be/TKUDRW9EA2c
http://www.livestrong.com/article/231647-the-bodys-posture-its-meaning/ Paralanguage Non-Verbal Communication